High standard polyester fibre insulation that supports the acoustic absorption and thermal properties of hardy building materials such as masonry, plasterboard and aerated concretes.
- Developed to increase the low frequency acoustic characteristics of high-performance plasterboard, masonry and aerated concrete composite wall systems used in residential apartment projects.
- Non-irritant and does not require any protective clothing or masks during installation.
- Available in standard white colour. Black or grey available upon request.
Prime is ideal for use in high-performance acoustic partition and ceiling systems in multi-residential apartments. Prime is engineered to produce performance results to comply with BCA/NCC acoustic provisions. Suitable for internal use only.
Environmental Benefits and Credentials
- GreenTagCert TM certified
- Environmental Product Declaration (EPD) Certified in accordance with ISO 14025
- Product Health Declaration (PHD) certified
- Declare certified
- Suitable for Green StarTM projects
- No red list chemicals are present
- No ozone-depleting gases are used during the manufacturing process
- Volatile organic compounds (VOCs) generated in the manufacturing process is classified as low (0.01 mg/m3)s
- Safe, non-irritant, non-toxic and non-allergenic
- Products are 100% recyclable
- High reuse potential