Multi-purpose insulation designed and manufactured to specific densities and thicknesses to create the ultimate acoustic and thermal performance in commercial and industrial environments.
- Manufactured in a range of densities from 11kg m3 to 60kg m3 and thicknesses from 25-100mm.
- Designed to provide acoustic and thermal performance in commercial and industrial applications.
- Non-irritant and does not require any protective clothing or masks during installation.
- Available in standard white colour. Black or grey available upon request.
MAB products can be used behind perforated paneling and ceilings designed to reduce echo in a single space such as sports halls, cinemas, studios, industrial enclosures, HVAC ducts, silencers or plant rooms.
Also recommended as a cavity infill where noise separation through walls and ceilings is required and can be laid above suspended ceilings to reduce flanking noise between rooms. Suitable for internal use only.
Environmental Benefits and Credentials
- GreenTagCert TM certified
- Environmental Product Declaration (EPD) Certified in accordance with ISO 14025
- Product Health Declaration (PHD) certified
- Declare certified
- Suitable for Green StarTM projects
- No red list chemicals are present
- No ozone-depleting gases are used during the manufacturing process
- Volatile organic compounds (VOCs) generated in the manufacturing process is classified as low (0.01 mg/m3)s
- Safe, non-irritant, non-toxic and non-allergenic
- Products are 100% recyclable
- High reuse potential