Designed to fill the void and audibly enhance the space you’re in. Recommended to be compressed above a partition wall within the ceiling void to reduce flanking noise between rooms.
- Easy Baffle is thermally bonded polyester fibre insulation specifically designed to reduce flanking sound transmission through suspended ceiling voids in offices and institutions such as education, healthcare and civic buildings.
- Non-irritant and does not require any protective clothing or masks during installation.
- Available in standard white colour. Black or grey available upon request.
Easy Baffle is designed to fill the void above partition walls to control flanking noise between adjoining spaces in commercial and multi-residential buildings.
Environmental Benefits and Credentials
- GreenTagCert TM certified
- Environmental Product Declaration (EPD) Certified in accordance with ISO 14025
- Product Health Declaration (PHD) certified
- Declare certified
- Suitable for Green StarTM projects
- No red list chemicals are present
- No ozone-depleting gases are used during the manufacturing process
- Volatile organic compounds (VOCs) generated in the manufacturing process is classified as low (0.01 mg/m3)s
- Safe, non-irritant, non-toxic and non-allergenic
- Products are 100% recyclable
- High reuse potential