Flexible, just like the places it’s used in. Perfect for and most popular in schools, libraries, childcare centres or other learning spaces.
dECO Flex is an acoustic flexible fabric wall finish for reducing echo and reverberation. The ease of installation is a breeze as it can simply be rolled out and adhered to ply or plasterboard.
- Available in 7mm and 10mm options.
- Flexible wall finish for straight and curved walls.
- If-healing pinable surface and is Velcro® receptive when finished in dECO Captivate.
Used in operable wall construction as a lining. Suitable for indoor only.
Environmental Benefits and Credentials
- GreenTagCert TM certified
- Environmental Product Declaration (EPD) Certified in accordance with ISO 14025
- Product Health Declaration (PHD) certified
- Declare certified
- Suitable for Green StarTM projects
- No red list chemicals are present
- No ozone-depleting gases are used during the manufacturing process
- Volatile organic compounds (VOCs) generated in the manufacturing process is classified as low (0.01 mg/m3)s
- Safe, non-irritant, non-toxic and non-allergenic
- Products are 100% recyclable
- High reuse potential