High performance sound absorptive insulation to control reverberated noise in building interiors. Ideal to use behind perforated panels, soffits or cavity infills for sound absorption across a wide range of frequencies. It is available in sheets or rolls and is a solid, scientifically proven all-rounder.
- Thermally bonded polyester fibre insulation specifically designed to provide high performance sound absorption across a range of frequencies.
- Made in a range of densities and thicknesses with fibre blends specifically engineered to provide maximum thermal and acoustic performance in many diverse commercial, residential, community and industrial applications.
- Non-irritant and does not require any protective clothing or masks during installation.
- Available in standard white colour. Black or grey available upon request.
Absorb is ideal for use behind perforated panelling and ceilings in sports halls, cinemas, studios, industrial enclosures, HVAC ducts, silencers or plant rooms. It is highly effective at reducing echo in rooms and provides consistent sound absorption across the speech range frequencies. Absorb can also be laid above suspended ceilings to reduce flanking noise between rooms.
Absorb can also be used behind decorative woven fabrics as acoustic panels or baffles to cut reverberation and echo in commercial areas where hard surfaces predominate and cause unwanted noise. Suitable for internal use only.
Environmental Benefits and Credentials
- GreenTagCert TM certified
- Environmental Product Declaration (EPD) Certified in accordance with ISO 14025
- Product Health Declaration (PHD) certified
- Declare certified
- Suitable for Green StarTM projects
- No red list chemicals are present
- No ozone-depleting gases are used during the manufacturing process
- Volatile organic compounds (VOCs) generated in the manufacturing process is classified as low (0.01 mg/m3)s
- Safe, non-irritant, non-toxic and non-allergenic
- Products are 100% recyclable
- High reuse potential