An ideal exposed insulation solution, Absorb Soffit allows you to maintain design integrity of a building with exposed ceilings and still get all the acoustic benefits. Sheets can come precision cut to size with pre-drilled holes for ease of installation.
Martini Absorb Soffit is our number one Acoustic Insulation product for exposed areas.
- Thermally bonded polyester fibre insulation specifically designed to provide high performance sound absorption across a range of frequencies.
- Made in a range of densities and thicknesses with fibre blends specifically engineered to provide maximum acoustic performance in diverse commercial, community and industrial applications.
- Laminated smooth surface provides a decorative finish showcasing an aesthetically pleasing solution.
- Pre-drilled holes allow for straightforward installation, reducing labour costs.
- Non-irritant and does not require any protective clothing or masks during installation.
- Available in black, white and grey.
Absorb Soffit is ideal for use in exposed ceilings in sports halls, cinemas, studios and commercial retail spaces. Suitable for internal use only.
Environmental Benefits and Credentials
- GreenTagCert TM certified
- Environmental Product Declaration (EPD) Certified in accordance with ISO 14025
- Product Health Declaration (PHD) certified
- Declare certified
- Suitable for Green StarTM projects
- No red list chemicals are present
- No ozone-depleting gases are used during the manufacturing process
- Volatile organic compounds (VOCs) generated in the manufacturing process is classified as low (0.01 mg/m3)s
- Safe, non-irritant, non-toxic and non-allergenic
- Products are 100% recyclable
- High reuse potential